Striving for a Balanced Healthy Life

Favorite Food Finds of the Week

Sunday, January 18, 2009


Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches
The Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches are available in 6 Low Fat flavors and 1 No Sugar Added variety. I got the mint ice cream sandwiched between two chocolate cookies. These are delicious and only 140 calories per sandwich!

Special K Crackers
Available in Italian Tomato and Herb and Multi Grain. I tried the Multi Grain crackers. 17 crackers are only 90 calories. The crackers are smaller than I was hoping but still a good calories per content ratio. These crackers were delicious with my homemade Hummus.

Sugar Free Jello
Sugar Free Jello This is a great snack or dessert when you are craving something sweet but you don't want the calories. This little treasure only has 10 calories per serving! I try to keep some in the fridge at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Live N' It Up © 2008. Templates Novo Blogger