Striving for a Balanced Healthy Life

Too Busy Getting Fit (Wii Fit) to Post

Sunday, January 25, 2009


I got another new fitness toy last weekend. Last Saturday I went to Target and asked about the Wii Fit. They were out but said they would get a shipment on Sunday. I went back Sunday morning and snagged one. I brought it home and gave it to Chase for his birthday. I've been playing it a lot more than him though. The Wii Fit is very addicting. It has several exercises/games that last around 1 to 5 minutes each. The more you play the more exercises you can unlock. The exercises include yoga, strength, aerobics, and balance. In the first week I've pretty much unlocked all the games. There are two more strength challenges I haven't unlocked and some advanced/expert levels I haven't reached yet. Wii Fit seems to focus more on balance and strength than on cardio. So far the only game that makes me sweat is the long run. I don't know how fit this toy will make me but it's probably better than sitting on the couch.

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

My brother is a comedy writer. Not outside. Not in a true office either. More like a couch with other writers, while tossing a Nerf ball. :)

Post a Comment

 
Live N' It Up © 2008. Templates Novo Blogger