Striving for a Balanced Healthy Life

New Toy

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I just got a Garmin Forerunner 301. It does so many more things than I originally thought. It tracks heart rate, speed, distance, calories, and time. You can connect it with GoogleEarth and see your exact route/GPS coordinates. I love this thing. The downside is a lot of my workouts now are indoors and as far as I can tell it won't track the distance and calories while working out on a stationary piece of equipment. I can still use the heart rate monitor but it would be nice if I could get stats on the other data too. If you know of a way to do this please post a comment. Thanks!
Here are my workout stats from this week:

Sunday: 3.62 mile walk outside
Monday: Step Circuit
Tuesday: Eliptical
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Off
Friday AM: Step
Friday PM: Step Circuit
Saturday: Step (forgot to bring the Garmin so no data for today)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Live N' It Up © 2008. Templates Novo Blogger